Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Share: "Spooky' Photo Pocket Page


Welcome to our Saturday Share feature. It's all about Project Life. So if you're new to this or you've been doing this for a while already you will find a great deal of inspiration from our designers and from the other companies that we've teamed up with.

Today Mary Pat Siehl is sharing a project with us.

Spooky


I LOVE Project Life.  I have done it both traditionally and nontraditionally.  Lately I have been doing a mixure.  I have been putting a month's worth of activities on one or two pages.  I just pick the highlights of our month.  I then may make an insert to add additional photos.  

Today I have one of those highlight pages I made from last year (yes, I am still completing my 2012 Project Life LOL!).  I have highlighted all the fun activities that we did during the month of October.  The Monster Mash collection was so perfect for my page.  I like to use the Imaginisce embellishments to add the little cute details to the page.  




The die cut titles are so perfect to tuck into the  4x6 spots.  The really make a cute spot!


  
supplies:
paper- canvas stickers- chipboar-3D embellishments- Imaginisce
googly eyes- recollections
pocket page protector- Becky HIggins




Saturday Share Linky

We hope that you will hop over to the other partner blogs that are involved in Saturday Share because each one has something different to share and you will find a great deal of inspiration.


And now ... it's your turn to share. Link up your Project Life layouts, tips, tricks, printables or anything Project Life related.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails