Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Design Team Good-Byes


Today ends an incredible year with our 2013 Design Team.  This team has created so many amazing projects that we are so honoured to have been able to share them with you each day throughout this past year.  We hope that you have been inspired by their creations as well.

As we end off this year we wanted to share some words from each of the 2013 Design Team members along with some of their favourite projects from this past year.


************


Hello everyone! This is my  last post here at Imaginisce blog.  I am really honored to have been a part of this awesome team and
great scrapbook company.  I had so much fun creating with all the fabulous products, and learning so much tips and techniques of the trade.
It has made two years gone by so fast.  I always love creating layouts first :) or anything that I can put photos on. I have a big family and have lots of photos to work on. Being on the team really inspire me to create other things and here are a few of my favorite projects.




It has been an awesome experience to be a part of Imaginisce.
Congratulations to the talented 2014 team.




I never like saying goodbye to those I love or the things I love... like the Imaginisce 2013 DT team. It's been a fabulous year getting to work along side Imaginisce (Don and Bridget), our wonderful DT coordinator Cari Locken, and all of the other wonderful DT girls, all of whom I've gotten to know and love. But it's all good because in just a few days I get to start another fabulous year and say HELLO to the Imaginisce 2014 DT! I have been a fan of Imaginisce for the longest time, so getting to work with all of the new collections this past year has been so much fun and I look forward to designing with all the up and coming collections in 2014!

Here are a couple of my favorite projects from this year...

Autumn Blessings home décor/basket made with the Bushel O'Fall collection


And Hooray For Summer layout made with the Endless Summer collection




Apryl Holland


It has been an amazing year with Imaginisce.  It was a dream of mine to be designing for a major manufacturer, and Imaginisce was my chance to do that.  I enjoyed every minute of it from the product, the projects, the people and the challenges.  It has been a great year and I thank Imaginisce for the opportunity!





I have spent an amazing 2 years on the Imaginisce team, and saying goodbye is not easy. I've learned a lot about working with some innovative and amazing scrapbooking tools, as well as having worked with some really fun and cute collections. I wish the next group of girls coming on to the team all my best and know that they will do an amazing job representing Imaginisce!

Attached are my two fave projects from this year.



I have had an amazing year with Imaginisce and count my blessings every day that I got to work with such a wonderful company. Today I would like to say thank you to Imaginisce for the opportunity to design for them and to be a part of their awesome team.  The design team led by Cari Locken were such a fun group of ladies I will miss you all!


To celebrate we are showcasing two of our favorite projects from this year which was no easy task as I loved all of their collections this year and had so much fun designing with them.
For my first project I picked my ”Adventures if Nick” mini album that I made using my favorite collection this year, Colors of Christmas.  This collection was so cute and the colors were fabulous!


For my second project I picked the Minecraft Buttons I made for my son using my favorite tool, the i-top.  This tool is awesome!  I loved being able to make buttons, brads, magnets, you name it. 



Thanks again to Imaginisce for everything!



I have truly enjoyed my time with Imaginisce.  The two years that I have been on have been some of the best design team experience I have had.  I have grown so much as a paper crafter.  I have pushed myself to get better and better and Imaginisce has helped me immensely.  I have been privileged to  work with some of the best designers around and I am going to miss them.  I do however, look forward to my third year with Imaginisce and seeing what new adventures await!  Thank you Imaginisce for having me created with you for the past two years!  Here are a couple of my favorite projects from the last year.







Jennie McGarvey

This was such a wonderful year and I'm so sad to see it come to an end.  However, I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to play with the wonderful bits and pieces from 
Imaginisce's wonderful lines.  





I can't believe that a whole year has gone by! It has been an absolute pleasure (and dream!) to design for such an amazing, inspiring company! Thank you Imaginisce for taking a chance on me, and I look forward to see what you have in store for 2014. Best of luck in the New Year!

My favorite Projects of 2013:




Marcia Dehn-Nix

I have so enjoyed designing with all of the Imaginisce collections this year. Here are some of my favorite projects.



I'm looking forward to being a part of the 2014 team and creating with Imaginisce!




Being part of the 2013 Imaginisce Design Team has been such a dream come true and an honor.  I first fell in love with Imaginisce about 6 years ago and I have bought almost every single collection.  I can look at my son's  scrapbook pages and they are filled with Imaginisce!  When I say that I LOVE Imaginsce I truly mean it! and it this past year has been so wonderful to represent them.  

One of my favorite projects that I made this past year was my "Hot Summer Days" layout becuase it just screamed summer.  I always have loved the die cuts from Imaginisce becuase they make the layout so perfect!  Plus the Endless Summer collection was one of my all time favorites with the bright fun colors.



My next favorite project was my home decor piece for Thanksgiving.  I love making home decor items that I can have out and share with my family.  I colors in the fall collection are just so beautiful and they worked so well with my homes colors for fall.  


It has been a pleasure being with you all. It has been a wonderful year!  Thanks Imaginisce!


Monique Liedtke

I just can’t believe that my first year designing for Imaginisce is already over! I have loved every minute of it! It really has been an awesome time, with fabulous collections to design with, with Cari Locken as our awesome DT coordinator and with an amazing team of talented ladies. I’m so going to miss the girls who are going to leave us! But, having said that, I’m also looking forward to what 2014 will bring with a brand new team. Here are a few of my favorite Imaginisce projects.


When I got the news that I would be on the Imaginisce Design Team, I think my shrieks of joy could be heard across the city. Since then, I've been lucky enough to serve for two years filled with creativity, fun, and friendship. I got to know some amazingly talented designers and I'll always be incredibly proud to have been on this team. Thank you to Imaginisce and to Cari Locken for making a dream of mine come true in the best possible way.







It has been an amazing year at Imaginisce and I am still in shock that I will be returning for the 2014 year!  Being a part of the Imaginisce team is something I thought I would only dream about but I guess dreams can come true!  I am excited to see what wonderful new collections and tools are ahead for the New Year! 
I would have to say by far my favorite Imaginisce products is the iRock!  I have used this on so many things!!! My favorite paper collection is Good Dog with its awesome colors!  Here are a few of my favorite projects from 2013.





Suzanna Lee

As 2013 comes to an end, so too does this design team term with Imaginisce. It has been an absolutely amazing year working with Imaginisce, Cari and this truly talented team of ladies! Imaginisce's innovative tools and whimsical designs have pushed me and challenged my creativity to be able to share with you and inspire you with innovative and original designs. We have truly worked together as a team and it has been an honor working with this company and these 14 other ladies. Thank you! I'll be back in 2014 and am looking forward to sharing more of my projects with you!






(DT Coordinator)

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with this team this past year and am really going to miss this team as a whole. They have been awesome to work with.  Always creating such beautiful projects & they are constantly inspiring me.
I am excited to continue on with Imaginisce which is now a sister company to American Crafts and I'm looking forward to working with our new 2014 Design Team.

Here's a few of my favourite projects from this past year.



 


*********

Please join us in saying Good Bye to our 2013 Design Team.
We'd love to hear how they've inspired you this past year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

5 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome to see so many of my favorite Imaginisce projects all in one post!! TFS!

Unknown said...

I'm going to miss you gals but I wish you all the best for 2014!!! You are a talented group of ladies and I've enjoyed seeing your work throughout the year! xo

Aimee Kidd said...

I've really enjoyed this year getting to know you all better and seeing all of your fabulous creations! Love you all!!

Jodi said...

Going to miss you all! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Adora Concepcion said...

I had the best time creating for Imaginisce.....once again thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails