Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Countdown with Aimee



To wrap up this week's Christmas Countdown project we have design team member 
Aimee Kidd sharing this beautiful canvas.



'Tis The Season To Be Jolly canvas art


Oh how I love Christmas and the new Colors of Christmas collection from Imaginisce! Since we moved into a new house I quickly realized that I needed more decorations. So I decided a piece of Christmas canvas art would be perfect.


I started with a 12 x 12 canvas piece I got from AC Moore, added some red paint around the edges, and started layering on all of these wonderful papers and embellishments. 


The elf  and title are die cuts I found at the Silhouette store. I wanted some sparkle on my title so I added different sized Glam Rocks to the "Season" part of my title.


To give the shoes a little more dimension I curled the edges up.

Imaginisce Supplies Used - Colors Of Christmas (papers, die cuts), I-Rock tool, Glam Rocks
Other Supplies Used - Silhouette, Bazzill cardstock, Folk Art paint

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a creative card!

Angela said...

OMGosh!!! So adorable! Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails