Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Countdown with Guiseppa


We're back with another fantastic Christmas Countdown project
 from design team member 

******

I love this picture of my hubby and I on Christmas Eve.  I decided to create something I could put up every year, something a little more personal.  I used a the Colors of Christmas Collection along with a Clear Scraps Acrylic Shape to make this frame home decor piece. 


I cut out doilies as well as flowers and used the Colors of Christmas Die Cuts to tie everything in.  



I also created a snow like effect by combining clear and white embossing enamel, Diamond Dust, Perfect Pearls, glitter embossing powder and Glossy Accents.  I love the snowy wintry feel this brings to my layout.





Imaginisce Supplies: Colors of Christmas Patterned Paper, Bling Pack, Die Cuts and Die Cut Tags

Other Supplies: Silhouette Cameo, Clear Scraps Acrylic, embossing powders, Diamond Dust, Perfect Peals and Glossy Accents 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails