Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Winter Inspiration - Day 3


The last couple of days our Design Team members have been sharing layouts that they've created with a winter theme. They've been challenged to use non-winter themed products as well and they've done an awesome job!

Today we have designer, Lanette Erickson, sharing her talents with us.

"Let it Snow"

Here in Michigan like most of the country we are seeing record snow fall. Which is great for kids and some adults that love winter sports, I am not one of those adults.  Now my girls love the snow and everything there isn’t much I wouldn’t do to make them happy, so out in the snow we go. The only real problem I have is I don’t have any great winter lines that fit these great pictures.  So like any dedicated scrapper I tweaked what I do have. I used the super cute My Baby Boy Collection to make this sweet little winter layout:




I used my Cameo to cut this adorable snowflake background and title.




I added tiny embossed snowflakes with a snag’em stamp from the Christmas Colors Collection




And because everything is better with a bit of sparkle I added a strip of Tazzel Glitter Tape that I trimmed down a bit.
I hope this inspires you to look at the collections you have on hand a little differently. Remember there are no rules in scrapping. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my first project for Imaginisce, I know I loved making it!


Supplies Used:
Imaginisce Pattern Papers –My Baby Collection, Dimensional Stickers –My Baby Collection, Snag’em Stamps –Christmas Colors.
American Crafts- Tazzel Glitter Tape, Double Sided Tape, Glue Stick.


*********
Please stop by again tomorrow for some more winter themed ideas!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Love the use of the Tazzel Glitter tape to give your layout some sparkle!! Awesome job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails