Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Themed Banner

It may not feel like it yet to many but today we can welcome the 1st Day of Spring!!! (hopefully many of you who still have that white stuff will soon be able to see those flowers blooming)



Banners & Pennants are a great was to decorate your place for spring (or for any season or festive occasion).  Look at what designer Michelle has create.



Bunny Banner

Hello Imaginisce fans!
This week we're sharing Spring themed projects - and right up there with tulips, bunnies say Spring to me!
So I've got a super easy lil' bunny banner to share with you today.



I started out with different but coordinating patterned paper from Imaginisce’s Welcome Spring collection and 3 different dies for my banner pieces.


I punched out cute little bunnies with remnant pieces after the die cutting.



Some fun pom pom trim to make some fun foofy bunny tails.


I adhered my pom poms with some This to That foam dots.


xoxo
Michelle
Supply List:
Imaginisce:  Patterned Paper (Welcome Spring)
American Crafts:  Baker’s Twine & This to That Foam Dots


************

Join us again tomorrow for our wrap-up of spring themed projects!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails