Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lookin' Good Grad

It's no doubt that cameras will be flashing and many pictures will be taken of that special grad.

Creating a layout is a super way to remember all the details of that special day.

Along with the photos you could ask the grad to share some of their favourite memories of the ceremony and other events of that day.  You could even write a personal note of encouragement and tuck it behind a photo as some hidden journaling.




"Lookin' Good Grad" layout


Hello all Lanette here! 

As you know we are sharing graduation themed projects this week and today its my turn. I created a this fun graduation layout using my scraps from the super versatile Perfect Vacation Collection.



As you can see with my layout came together very easily using lots of tiny scraps and just a few embellishments.



I used a circle punch to create this sweet little tag.



And this is tab is cut from a journaling card.



I altered this die cut by cutting off the part that did not fit my theme and adding thickers.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Lanette

Supplies Used:
Imaginisce- Perfect Vacation Pattern Paper and Die Cut 
American Crafts- Cardstock, Thickers 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails