Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

So Happy!

If you like working with sketches to create your projects than we'd love to see what you create with Design Team member, Christine Meyer's sketch below.





Today we have DT member Tracy Gruber sharing the layout she created using this sketch as her inspiration.


*********


"So Happy"


Hi Everyone!  Tracy here from Tracy Mae Design.  I'm sharing my take on the sketch, which is so fun!



I used the patterned papers from the Little Princess collection.  This collection is adorable and the colors are so pretty!




I used some Studio Calico Mist in Mint Julep which matches this collection perfectly!




I used one of the journaling tags from the Little Princess collection to write my journaling on.

Supplies:
Imaginisce: Little Princess (patterned paper, buttons, journaling tags, sequins)
Studio Calico: Mister Huey's Mist (Mint Julep)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails