Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Table Place Cards

Having a Memorial Day dinner? These place cards are a super great idea to decorate your tables.



Place cards for Memorial Day


Hello Imaginisce fans!
I’m up today with some placecards I made for our Memorial Day dinner. 
Since we all have the day off, I’ll be hosting a barbecue of some sort.  And because our house (and dining area) is teeny tiny, placecards are a must for almost all our gatherings.

Because I’m a cardmaker, I really do make my placecards like I would an actual card – only smaller, and with a name on them.
These ones measure 4” x 3.25”.


Easy to mass produce, and they add some fun décor to the dinner table!




xoxo
Michelle

Supply List:
Imaginisce:  Patterned Paper & Stamp (Perfect Vacation); Patterned Paper (star) – from Welcome Spring
American Crafts:  Cardstock & Baker’s Twine


******

Join us tomorrow for our final day of Memorial Day inspiration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your little cards are super cute thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails