Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Thank You Gift Box



We hope that you've enjoyed the inspiration this past week and have come up with some of your ideas to say thank you to all those wonderful teachers in your children's lives.




Thank You Teacher Gift


I'm room mom for my daughters class so I created this little surprise for her teacher filled with treats and yummy drinks. I simply covered the box the soda came in with patterned paper and then gave the project a little embellishing. I hope her teacher likes these sweet treats.






Supplies used:
Patterned Paper (Spring Journaling, Flutterby, Hello Little Friend, Spring Stripe, Hello Spring, Confetti, Vintage Floral), Sticker Stacker (Live Brightly), Buttons (Spring buttons), Die-Cuts Tag Pad (Spring Tags)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails