Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Get Well

Check out this darling card using our i-Top tool!



"Get Well" card

Today I wanted to share a quick little card that I created using using the I-Top tool and the oh so sweet Little Princess Collection. I just love the colors in this collection and they are just perfect for a get well card for my grandmother.


Now this pretty little bouquet is sure to to make my grandma smile.



As you can see I used ribbon to finish off my brads but you can use paper too, Just one of the many reasons I love this tool! 
Thank you so much for stopping by today,
Lanette

Supplies:
Imaginisce Products Used: Die-Cut & Pattern Paper -Little Princess Collection, Die-Cut -Welcome Spring Collection
American Crafts Products Used: Cardstock, Foam Adhesive

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

Amy C. said...

This is super-sweet!

TracyM #6773 said...

GORGEOUS card Lanette!!!
LOVE your pot of BEAUTIFUL flowers, so pretty and great dimension too - LOVE IT ALL and I know your Grandma will too :)
THANK YOU for sharing this great shaped card & layered flowers, I'm always on the lookout for new ways to make special cards!!!

Angela said...

Beautiful! Love the details!!

Rebecca rande said...

beautiful!!! love the inking to the flowers, such a beautiful detail that adds so much pop

Iris said...

Love the flowers.
isoscia at aol dot com

cghundley said...

Great looking bouquet
of flowers and the
ribbon brads look
neat!
Carla from Utah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails