Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back to School Clipboard

I recently went back to work as a teaching assistant at my daughter's school. Being there everyday, I have had a better idea of some of the things teachers really do need.

One thing that I have picked up on is clipboards! There are constantly notes coming in, and they need a place to keep them where they are readily available and easily visible. Another thing I noticed though, is that most of the everyday items they need to use aren't always the cutest. So I thought it would be fun to take a smaller clipboard and dress it up a bit, but make it so it would still be usable for storing those daily notes.


This is a very simple, not bulky item that they can carry along with them and not have to worry about the "cute" items falling off!!


Supplies: Imaginisce: Papers: Perfect Vacation American Crafts: Twine

3 comments:

cghundley said...

Came out very
cute and useful!
Great idea.
Carla from Utah

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. this would be good for so many things - for my library board meetings, civic club meetings, - I'd be the envy of all the other ladies. Great idea.
thanks for sharing it. I'm going to put it to use.

TracyM #6773 said...

PRETTY & PRACTICAL!!!
WTG Amanda - you will make some teachers very HAPPY, great for students too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails