Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Get organized!

Need to stay organized?  (even if it's with candy & treats?) Check out this little table top organizer designed by Stephanie.



Desktop Organizer

Hi everyone! I hope your summer has been super fantastic! School is starting to come along one by one, and parents are struggling to find the perfect gift to kick start the school year with their children teacher. And... what better way to do so than using those Imaginisce papers to create something neat!

So- here's what came to my mind this year for a perfect gift for my son's teacher: an organizer! Seems like we can never get enough of those, right?! Using a cut file that I've purchased online, I was able to create this super cute little box!





Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Welcome Spring & Perfect Vacation collections; Tools: I-Punch hole punching, I-Top paper punch (16mm, 22mm, 28mm).

5 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

PRETTY & PRACTICAL organizer box Stephanie - LOVE the CUTE little drawers and the tasty treats too!!!

cghundley said...

Such a cute box!
I have this file
but haven't used
it yet.
Carla from Utah

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and very useful.
I'm sure the teacher will be happy to get something nice for her desk.
thanks for the idea.

Tracey said...

What a cute project!!

Angela said...

So cute! And yes, chocolate is an essential part of being organized. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails