Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Card inspiration!

We're back with some amazing cards that Tracy Gruber created.



Presents Card

Starting off with a black card base that I cut from American Crafts card stock, I then cut the patterned papers from the Pebbles Home For Christmas collection.  I layered them together with more black card stock and then added the tag from American Crafts.



I tied some twine to the top of the tag and then added the banner that is also from American Crafts.  I can never make a card without some sparkle, so I used my I-Rock tool to add clear gems.



Supplies:
-American Crafts: Cardstock, Twine, Die Cut Shapes
-Pebbles: Home for Christmas (patterned paper)
-Imaginisce: I-Rock 


Snow Card

Sometimes you need a winter card instead of a holiday card.  This card is perfect to send as a thank you or a simple hello!  I used the pattered papers from the Pebbles Home For Christmas collection.  I also added in a piece of vellum to create a softer background.



I used the dimensional snowflake stickers from American Crafts around the card along with my I-Rock and clear gemstones.





Supplies:
-American Crafts: Cardstock, Remarks Stickers
-Pebbles: Home for Christmas (patterned paper)
-Imaginisce: I-Rock 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails