Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Angel

Today closes off our month of holiday themed projects.
We hope that you have been inspired by the creations that our Design Team has made.




"My Angel" layout

Hello! It's me again, Stephanie, from paperANDi. and,I have a mixed media layout to share with you featuring two of the many innovating tools from Imaginisce!



For this project, I've used the brad punch and brad maker by Imaginisce. 

You can check these products here: I-Top Paper Punch 16mm, I-Top Paper Punch 22mm, and the I-Top Tool



I've also used the Imaginisce's Score -n- Pierce Tool



Supplies:
Imaginisce: I-Top Paper Punch (16mm, 22mm), I-Top Tool, Score -n- Pierce Tool, Patterned papers (Family Fun, Welcome Spring, & Perfect Vacation). American Crafts: tags, Christmas roller stamp, wood veneers (Studio Calico).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails