Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcoming our 2015 Design Team Members

Welcome to a New Year here at Imaginisce!
We are thrilled that you are joining us.

We have a new design team for 2015 and you will notice that it is much smaller than we've had in the post.  You will also notice many familiar faces.  Even so we'd like to take time to share some designer introductions with you during the next couple of weeks.  Please join us in giving these talented designers a warm welcome!!


Today we welcome ......






Hi I am Guiseppa, not only do I have a love for paper crafting.  I have been doing it for over 19 years. I also have a love for Zumba and find lots of joy in teaching others that getting physically fit can be fun besides, I to love dance.  My mother put me into dance when I was 3 years old and I danced up until I married my husband,   So, it only seemed fitting that I used my dance training to do Zumba!  I get to dance and stay in shape doing it.
I have been married to my number one supporter Sam for 17 years now and we have 3 children; Braden  age 18, Janica 16, and our little Angel Sterling passed away eight years ago from “The Bubble Boy Disease.”  Never has scrapbooking meant so much to me as when he passed away.  I have all of those wonderful memories of him preserved through scrapbooking.  When I am not scrapbooking, I enjoy spending time with my family.  You can often find us in the mountains camping, hiking, fishing and exploring on our 4 wheeler.  I also enjoy reading and traveling.
I hope to inspire you with my projects and help to make crafting and scrapbooking an important part of your life.  I know it has changed mine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails