Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Thank Our Lucky Stars!

Looking for some more St. Patrick's day inspiration?
Check out this fabulous layout by Marcia! We love that large clover!!




'Thank Our Lucky Stars'
 
With St Patrick's Day looming, I thought it would be fun to scrap this adorable photo of my nephew. After all, he is wearing green and with that bow tie he looks a bit like a leprechaun, lol. The Family Fun collection had the perfect green color for a clover and I created a large one on my background by die cutting 3 hearts as well as some smaller 4 leaf clovers. 




Then I used my Imaginisce i-Rock tool to add some sparkle to my layout. The i-Rock is a great way to add some bling. Here is my layout.
 



 
Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers (Family Fun), I-Rock, I-Rock Assorted Crystals, Black Foam Alphabet Thickers, Foam Adhesive
American Crafts: Cardstock

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Love this layout! and what a clever idea to create that clover with some hearts! Adorable photo too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails