Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Always

Check out this inspiring layout by Guiseppa - full of fun details!

Guiseppa Gubler


Good morning all...Guiseppa here with another layout featuring the new Heartland Farm Collection and my I-Rock!  If you haven't had a chance to get a good look at this collection...it is a must.  It has a fun farm theme, but can be used for more than just your farm or animal pictures.  This picture is of me and my hubs.  I wanted the layout to be bright and cheery, so I used white cardstock for the background to make my pictures and embellishments stand out.




So, how do you love my grid background?  I used my Silhouette Cameo and some Sketch Pens to created this.  



This collection has some really fun die cuts.  I love the circle ones, so in combination with the new Enamel Dots, the I-Rock and Hot Rocks; I dressed my page up.  I love how it turned out and how they ended up framing the picture on my layout.




So, if you haven't picked up this collection...what are you waiting for?  This collection is really perfect for anything summer and I look forward to using it more.  Thanks for stopping in and I hope I've inspired you to get crafty with Imaginisce!

Supplies:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers, Die -Cut Cardstock Shapes, Adhesive Enamel Dots (Heartland Farm), I-Rock and I-Rock Gems
American Crafts: Cardstock, Thickers and Adhesive Foam Dots

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails