Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Country Girl

Have you seen the Bandana paper in our new collection?  It's so much fun and DT member Marcia shows it off perfectly in this layout.

Marcia Dehn-Nix


'Country Girl'

I must be a country girl at heart, because I am loving the new Heartland Farm collection! Aren't you?  I loved visiting my cousins on their dairy farms when I was growing up. This collection just brings back all those fond memories. 



In this layout, I am playing up the bandana paper and die cuts. The circle bandana die cuts mixed with wooden pieces are quick and easy embellishments to add across my layout ...  and how cute are those barn and ducks die cuts in the bottom corner!  



I used my favorite Imaginisce tool, the i-Rock, to add some rhinestones around the title.  The rhinestones help give my layout more of a girly look. It's so easy to add some bling with the i-Rock!



This collection is perfect for your country girls and boys, even if it is just at heart.




Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Wooden Pieces (Heartland Farm), I-Rock, Assorted Rhinestones
American Crafts: Cardstock, Red Homestead Alphabet Thickers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails