Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

How Sweet It Is

Hello everyone!
We're so happy that you love our new release, Heartland Farm!  We can't wait to see what you create with it!!

With Mother's Day coming next week we asked a few of our designers to share some projects with you this week.  Just in case you need some ideas to help spark your creativity.


***********



Good morning, everyone! It's Stephanie from paperANDi, here to share you some Mother's Day inspiration for Imaginisce's latest release, "Heartland Farm."



 I started out with a fairly solid patterned paper for the base of my card. I layered on a few more distinctive patterned papers on top of my base. Then, I added a few die cuts with foam adhesive to pop-up those layers.


Last, I use my favorite Imaginisce i-Rock tool to add a few finishing touches.


Supples: 
Imaginisce: Heartland Farm Collection (patterned papers and die cuts); i-Rock tool with hot rocks; i-Punch tool. American Crafts: pop dots adhesive, ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails