Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's Your Day

Heartland Farm is such a fun & colourful collection and Stephanie has created some beautiful cards with this collection.




Hello! Happy Summer everyone! It's Stephanie from paperANDi, again! Here to share with you some more inspiration with Imaginisce's latest release, "Heartland Farm."





I used my favorite electronic cutting machine along with their program to weld and cut the base for my cards. Then, I cut out a few select pieces of svgs on my favorite Imaginisce's patterned papers. I adhere it to my cards. 




Last, I took out my favorite tool, Imaginisce's i-Rock gem setter tool, and adhere a few gems to finish up my card. 



Added a little hemp and it's finally complete. Hope you enjoyed a few pieces of inspiration! 




Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Heartland Farm Collection (patterned papers and enamels); i-Rock gem setter with hot rocks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails