Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Good Times card set

Design Team member, Stephanie, is at it again with her fabulous card sets.  Check out these beauties!





Hi! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi, and I got two fun and colorful cards to share with you today!





I started out with a fairly solid or striped card base using Imaginisce's "Perfect Vacation" papers. I layered on s few more select patterned papers from the same collection. I took some spray mist and I tapped or sprayed some ink for some color splashes. I took out some select pieces of die cuts from the same Imaginisce's "Perfect Vacation" collection and moved them around to my liking. 



I added a few special touches by using Imaginisce's i-Rock tool along with Imaginisce's hot rocks. Last, I added some more shine by using some glitter glues. I hope you enjoyed a few more pieces of inspiration for your summer time crafting moments! 




Supplies:
Imaginisce: Perfect Vacation (patterned papers, die cuts); i-Rock tool with hot rocks. American Crafts: Heidi Swapp spray mist.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails