Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Back to School layout

Back to school layouts aren't just for elementary aged kids. You can create these for any aged student just like design team member, Guiseppa,  has done.
Check out the gorgeous cut-out background she created and then filled with patterned papers.  WE love this!!



Happy Friday Imaginisce fans!  Guiseppa here to share with you another Back To School project.  This time I scrapped by beautiful daughter Janica.  She is a senior this year and my last one to finish school.  I am having so many mixed feelings about her being done.  The next stage in life for her will be collage and by that time, I 'm pretty sure both of my kids will be moved out.  I'm excited for this next stage in life, but sad at the same time because I will miss seeing them everyday.  I just love having them around.

I made this layout using my Silhouette Cameo, the Family Fun and Heartland Farms Collections and of course...my I-Top!  I wanted to use a variety of patterned papers, so I cut the background design out with my Silhouette Cameo and then adhered the patterned papers to the back.  I think the colors of the patterned papers are perfect school colors and add so much to this layout.




This adorable title was also made using my Silhouette Cameo.  




Can you see that cute apple?  Yep, made with my I-Top and Brad Daddies.  I love the versatility of the I-Top and the fact that I can create custom embellishments with it.




As you can tell, I didn't do too much embellishing on my layout.  I felt that the background design with all of the patterned papers created a lot to look, making the layout embellished enough.




What Back to School projects have you created?  You know it is that time of year and Imaginisce has some fun collections that are perfect to create these projects!  I hope you have enjoyed my layout  and it has inspired you!  Until next time!


Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper  (Heartland Farm Collection), 6x6 Paper Pad (Family Fun Collection), Die Cut Cardstock Shapes (Heartland Farm Collection), I-Top, 34mm I-Punch and 34mm Brad Daddies
American Crafts Supplies:
Cardstcok and Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails