Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Happy Traveler Card set

We're back with some more goodies from our new collection, Happy Traveler.

Wood Veneer shapes


Cardstock Ephemera


Puffy Stickers



There's also a handy 6x6 paper pad.


Now, let's have a look at these fabulous cards that DT member, Marcia, has created.




'Happy Traveler Cards'
Aren't you just loving the Happy Traveler collection! The bright colors and patterns are fabulous. I LOVE those bicycles and scooters and the hot air balloons. They could take me to some happy places for sure. I thought it would be fun to make a couple cards I could stash some tickets in for my hubby as a way of surprising him about a trip. 




We have been talking about escaping to Hawaii in the winter for a week. This idea would work for my kids as well for maybe a gas card. These cards are a little different as they are tabbed cards. 




Only the center of the card opens. Perfect for hiding away gift cards, gas cards, tickets ...   I used my I-Rock to add some hardware on my bicycle and make it look more realistic. 




I also added a metallic heart inside my hot air balloon card. The I-Rock is super easy to use to add some sparkle to any project.
Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Puffy Stickers (Happy Traveler), i-Rock, metallic rocks, heart metallics
American Crafts: Cardstock

And ...

Don't forget about our Giveaway!!!!  One lucky winner will receive a Happy Traveler collection pack!
Check HERE for details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails