Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

Give Thanks

We have many things in life to be thankful for.
Documenting those on your layouts is a great reminder of what you're thankful  and design team member Marcia has done a stunning job with our Give Thanks collection.


Marcia Dehn-Nix

'Give Thanks'
 


Wow, Only one more week until Thanksgiving here in the USA. This year I have so much to be grateful for. I have a wonderful family including a new son-in-law. We have a beautiful spacious home that we are currently sharing with the newlyweds so they can save up some money to buy their own house. We are all relatively healthy. 




Since my photo was taken in the fall, I wanted to create a background of colorful leaves. 





When I was ready to add embellishments, the Die Cuts, Phrase Stickers, Wood Buttons, and Enamel Dots from the Give Thanks collection were perfect! I used the Imaginisce i-Rock to add some metallic hearts for the finishing touch. 



 
Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Die Cuts, Wood Buttons, Fall Phrase Stickers, Enamel Dots(Give Thanks), i-Rock, Metallic Hearts
American Crafts: cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails