Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful layout

Love the playfulness of this layout created by design team member Stephanie.





Hi everyone! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi. I have a Thanksgiving inspired layout to share with you today featuring one of Imaginisce's latest collection, "Give Thanks"!





I started out with a white solid base for my background. Using Imaginisce's milk paints, I mixed and diluted the paints with water to create a watercolor effect. Then, I used a large watercolor paint brush and swirled the diluted paints in a circle right in the center of my page and outwards towards the edges of my page. 




"Give Thanks" collection topped it all off with some wash tapes, and Imaginisce's hot rocks.



  I hope you'll give this layout a try, and make sure you check out Imaginisce's full collection here: "Give Thanks" collection. 


 Supplies: 
Imaginisce: "Give Thanks" collection (patterned papers, die cuts, wooden buttons, stickers, & sentiment stickers); i-Rock tool with hot rocks; milk paints. American crafts: spray mists (Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails