Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Cards with Bling!

Today we have some more beautiful card inspiration to share with you created by design team member, Marcia. Check out how she's used the i-Magicut ribbon cutter and the i-rock tool!




'Christmas Cards with Bling'
 
I love this time of year! Every day that I get a Christmas card in the mail just puts a smile on my face. 




It's even better if there is a letter and some pictures. I don't get too see some of my extended family very often. The graduation parties, weddings and funerals are few and far between. That's why I like to make sure they all get a card and a letter from our family. I know they enjoy receiving my Christmas cards just as much.




I love adding ribbon to my cards, that's why the i-Magicut Ribbon Cutter is one of my favorite tools. It cuts and seals the edge of the ribbon at the same time. No more frayed edges! 







To make my simple cards even more special I used my i-Rock to add some bling. 





It's easy to create swirls or star shapes when using the stencils.


 
 
Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers (Happy Traveler), i-Magicut Ribbon Cutter, i-Rock, assorted Crystals
American Crafts: Cardstock
 

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Great cards Marcia! Love the bling you added!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails