Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Festive Candy Bar Wraps

Children love receiving little presents & today we have these fun gift ideas created by DT member Guiseppa.


Guiseppa Gubler


Good morning Imaginisce fans!  Wow, what a busy and crazy month, but I love this time of the year.  Guiseppa here and I definitely do a lot more crafting than usual, but it's only because I am busy making gifts for friends and family.  I am one lucky girl because this is not like work for me at all..I love it!  So, let me show you my latest project.  I am loving the idea of decorating candy bars and making them look Christmasy!  This is perfect for kids!  What a fun way to give a gift instead of just handing out a candy bar...dress is up!



I used several collections here to make my trees and wraps around the candy bars.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut these out.  As you can see, I adorned the little stars with some bling. Yep, those are Hot Rocks and I used my I-Rock to put them on!




I made two different kinds using different pattered papers.  There are more of these to come!  I am busy having way too much fun making these!






I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season and pulling our your Imaginisce goodies to make something fun!  Maybe you should give this project a try.  You most definitely don't have to have a die cutting machine to make a cut candy bar wrap.  Have fun and be creative with Imaginisce!



Imaginisce Supplies:
Patterned Paper (Give Thanks and Happy Traveler Collections), 6x6 Paper Pad (Happy Traveler Collection), Hot Rocks and I-Rock

American Crafts Supplies:
Cardstock and Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails