Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Two Cute Pirates

We are super excited to see what our new 2016 Design Team create this coming year.  Today we are thrilled to have designer, Katie Rose sharing her first project here on the Imaginisce blog.




Hi everyone! Katie here today and I am so excited to share my first layout for Imaginisce! I used the new Party Me Hearty collection for this layout. As soon as I saw this collection I thought of these photos of my boys when they were little (they are now 14 and 17!). I knew I wanted to use several pieces of the cute patterned paper. I decided to cut a grid pattern using my Silhouette with white card stock to make a background with lots of squares of the patterned paper. Here is how it came out:




After I cut and adhered my background I added some stitching to add texture to the layout. Then the fun of placing the embellishments came next! I decided to add some words using the white chipboard letters in a few of the squares.




I then added a few of the adorable diecuts to finish it off.






Can't wait to see what you all create with this fun collection!



Supplies Used:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, diecuts, charms, thickers (Parrrty Me Hearty)

American Crafts: cardstock, thickers

2 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous page Katie! Love the design with all the squares and the stitching! and your boys are too cute!

Laura Creates said...

This page is incredible Katie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails