Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Welcome Nathalie Leonelli

We're excited for you to meet our new team members and today we introduce you to another 2016 Design Team member. Please join us in welcoming ....





Hi, I'm Nathalie and I am a pretty versatile paper crafter, I like to create all sorts of projects from mini albums, to cards, layouts, gifts (altered frames, banners, calendar, etc.) and pocket pages. I love the process and the variety keeps me interested. I also love to share my work with other crafters on my blog and on Instagram. I live in the San Diego area with my husband and two teenage boys. 
I am very excited to join the Imaginisce Team for 2016!


******

We invite you to stop by the blog this Friday (that's in 2 short days) to check out some peeks of our new releases that will be debuting at CHA!! We're super excited to share them with you.

Plus we will be sharing another fun secret with you that day as well. So you won't want to miss our post on Friday, Jan. 8th!

Have a super day!


3 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Congratulations!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wohoo! So happy to be on this team with you!! Congrats again and can't wait to see what you'll create!

Melissa said...

Yay! So excited to be creating with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails