Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter Morning

Spring is definitely arriving in many places and it's wonderful to see all the beautiful colors and smell the freshness in the air.
Now that Easter has just past how many of you have started scrapbooking those pictures?

Today design team member Nathalie has a beautiful Easter themed layout to share with you.





I hope you enjoyed your Easter Sunday if you celebrate it. For today’s post, I created an 8.5x11 layout with the brand new Sunny collection:



I love the happy colors of this new collection and they work for many occasions, even though it is a Summer themed collection. For the background I used the B side of “Fun in the Sun” and “Ice Cream Parlor”. I added a strip of the B side of “Beach Bum” and the camera strip from “Hello Sunshine”. Then I added my two photos measuring 2.5 x 3.5 inches.




One of my favorites in the collection are the dimensional Sticker Stackers. To make the “Just Happy” one above pop I layered it on top of a punched scalloped circle out of hot pink cardstock.




For my title, I sprayed fabric Thickers to match the yellow on the page and added a few alpha stickers from my stash. The journaling was done on my computer using the Remington Noiseless font.




I love to discover how the other Design Team members are using this new collection and I hope you feel inspired to play with it too, with or without summer photos!


Supplies:

Imaginisce: patterned papers, sticker stackers (Sunny collection), American Crafts: Thickers, cardstock

3 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Such a pretty page!

Nathalie said...

Thank you Laura!

Monique Liedtke said...

Great page Nathalie! Love what you did with the sticker stacker! Gotta remember that! Love the photos too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails