Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Sunny Card set

Looking for some fun, bright, ummer themed cards? Check out these adorable creations!


Nathalie Leonelli


All sorts of Sunny cards!

Hi everyone! I am back today sharing a few projects created with the Sunny collection. Since today we’re celebrating National Donut Day here in the US I made a donut themed card!



Only using two circle punches and a scallop punch I created the donuts out of patterned papers and cardstock. I also made a matching envelope using my WRMK 1-2-3 punch. I love how the enamel dots look like sprinkles that fell off :)

My second card celebrates the arrival of Summer with the cool flamingo card from the “Good Vibe” paper:



I picked a bright pink cardstock as the base and then layered a few patterned papers under the flamingo, making banners with a couple of them. The sentiment comes from a strip of "Hello Sunshine" paper. I also added stitching, a button, string and enamel dots for texture and dimension.

Finally, I have recently been making a lot of pre-made cards for pocket scrapbooking and have been sharing them on my Instagram account but I wanted to show you here the ones I created with the Sunny collection, maybe they will inspire you to make your own:



My latest (and new favorite) is this shaker card using one of the Sunny sticker stacker:



I have been having so much fun with this collection! I am glad my favorite LSS is carrying it and I hope you can get your hands on it too!
Happy scrapping!

Supply List:

Imaginisce patterned papers, sticker stackers, alpha stickers, phrase stickers, ephemera pack (Sunny collection) and enamel dots; American Crafts cardstock and ribbon; Paper Tales tag; Scraptastic Club stamp; misc. paper clip, button, string and other stickers.

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow Nathalie!! So many gorgeous projects!! I adore that shaker card!!!! ❤️

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails