Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

iTop Tool Featured in Creating Keepsakes Magazine

Yes! Creating Keepsakes magazine featured the iTop Tool and accessories in it's November issue.

4 comments:

  1. Yayyyy!!! Way to go Imaginisce. That super duper tool is on my Christmas list. My hubby loves to buy me tools....even if they are scrapbook tools. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous article - I definitely have to get this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved trying it out at the scrapbook expo in Sacramento! I must have one now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article! Congrats :)

    I'm not sure where else to post this, and since this post has to do with the iTop Tool, I thought I'd leave it here.

    Is there any way to offer another iTop blog widget in a smaller size? I've posted it but it's too big for my sidebar - and I don't want it to be cut off. I've already linked it to your site - so if I could just make it smaller (or if it was sizable), life would be great!

    Just a suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete