Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On the 6th Day of Christmas, our Design Team brings to you ...



LOADS MORE INSPIRATION, more cool Tutorials and a chance to win the entire Christmas Cottage Collection .... (YEAH, sing-along with us) ... - WOOHOO!!!!

Today Tomomi and I (Tracy Gardiner) have the pleasure of sharing a little of our Christmas Spirit with you all the way from Japan and South Africa.

Let's start off with Tomomi's gorgeous Wreath -


Requirements: -

Wreath
18 medium Brad Daddies
Red Ric Rac
1 sheet Cottage Christmas Peppermint Stick patterned paper
1 sheet Cottage Christmas Swirly Snowflakes patterned paper
Cottage Christmas Acrylic Snowflakes
i-Bond Glue Gun

Assembly: -

1.  Cover 18 Brad Daddies in Peppermint Stick paper, alternating between the stripe and the holly sides;


2.  Thread the brads onto the Ric Rac as shown;


3.  Wind the Ric Rac and Brads around the Wreath;


4.  Using a 2" circle as a guide, draw 6 semi-circles 3/4" high onto the back of the Swirly Snowflakes paper;


5.  Cut the semi-circles out creating 6 scallops and a small tab at the end (as shown)


6.  Divide each scallop into 8 parts and fold into a "concertina";
7.  Attach the one end to the other with the tab - Make 6 of these;


8.  Cut out a circle for the base.  Flatten the flower and glue it to the base;


9.  Attach the flowers to the wreath with your i-Bond glue gun and add acrylic snowflakes to the centre of each flower.

HOW EASY WAS THAT???  This could be done in an hour at the most and would be awesome for neighbour gifts too ... LOVE THIS, Tomomi ...

Then here is an Advent that I created for my son, Bryce to remind him of the true meaning of Christmas - I hand-wrote Scriptures on to the backs of each of the Tags.  You could attach a chocolate to the back of each tag or even a clue to where a little gift has been hidden for each of the 12 Days of Christmas ...


It was sooo easy to make and didn't take much time at all ... Pop along to my Blog where you will find full instructions on how to complete this simple project ...









And of course we cannot forget about another awesome GIVEAWAY - the entire Cottage Christmas Collection - how awesome is that - trust me, this is one of the funkiest, most versatile Christmas collections out there this year - one of my all-time favourites!!!

So, all you have to do is leave a message here, as well as on Tomomi's blog and my blog, and then keep checking back to see if you've won.

There will be a GRAND PRIZE WINNER at the end of the 12 Days who will win one of everything given away during the 12 Days of Christmas Hop - just make sure you have commented on ALL blogs and ALL 12 Days posts ...

Merry Christmas to you and your families from the both of us - may your hearts be filled with the Spirit of Christmas - PEACE. HAPPINESS and LOVE ...

Love,
Tomomi and Tracy

185 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects..super inspiration!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis the season of giving and you guys are awesome! :o)
    XO ~ Amy Jo
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both projects!! Tomomi's Chiristmas wreath is just beautiful, and Tracy's advent is also awesome that I really feel like decorating it somewhere in my daughter's bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous , gorgeous projects ladies...♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are terrific - I cannot wait to break out my Cottage Christmas papers and start playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! My favourite is the wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, and thanks for the step by step instructions on the "Concertina", I usually need a little help on things like that. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, those two projects are out of this world!!! TFS
    brigitteetleschats at hotamil dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic projects once again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute projects, love how the advent calendar had the scriptures on the back, I think homemade gifts show more of the true meaning of Christmas because they are from the heart with love, Thanks for the wonderful ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this wreath. Love the flowers! Great job! Both great projects! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great instructions for the flowers on the wreath. Both projects are wonderful.

    mjmarmo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. How awesome is that wreath and simple too. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The hardest thing about all these great ideas is choosing what to make!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those projects! Especially the flower! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the wreath...and so simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful projects, definitely going to do the flower it looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the projects - those flowers are so cool! thanks for sharing!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both projects are great - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those gorgeous and smart ideas!!! Love them!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooooh thosw flowers are amazing!!! and so easy to make!! Great projects - Love the wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the wreath, I am going to try those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. More great projects with the Christmas Cottage collection! Great use of the i-top on the wreath and the advent calendar is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. How beautiful and creative!
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty, and so easy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for sharing these two beautiful projects. I really like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am loving the 12 days of Christmas. So many cool projects. If only I had the time to complete everything and could find the Cottage Christmas papers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE both of the projects! That wreath is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great projects. The wreath looks so easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love both projects they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both lovely projects, and by the looks of it surprisingly easy to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love both projects but have to say the Advent calendar is my Fav by far.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Another two amazing projects, I always learn something from this wonderful design team.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  34. these are gorgeous projects! so much fun! I love how versatile your line is! Thanks for the inspiration! I really want to try these!
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  35. These projects just keep getting better and better! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the Christmas Cottage collection!

    ReplyDelete
  37. love it! great projects and the papers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Imaginisce has the most creative DT members! Lovin' these 12 Days of Christmas projects. Nice way of keeping the true Christmas spirit Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love them both! That accordion pleated flower is absolutely fab! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great projects today! Love them both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your projects are so inspiring and creative. Great gift ideas too. Thanks for a great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  42. beautiful wreath, will have to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very pretty projects. I love the acrylic snowflakes. Hopping over to both of your blogs. Thanks for sharing and a chance to win.
    tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my gosh - both of these products are so cute! You guys are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  45. How creative! I love this idea. The wreath is just gorgeous. Cheers, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  46. The wreath is so pretty, I love your idea about making them for gifts, who wouldn't love to receive that!?

    And what a wonderful idea on the advent calendar - I need to get busy on getting one up for our son this year, I'm running out of time!

    Thanks to both of you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Both projects are great. I love the flowers on the wreath. The advent calendar is such a cute idea for the kids. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love how you made those flowers on the wreath. Gotta try them.

    Kathy R

    ReplyDelete
  49. the accordion fold flower is awesome. love the distress look on it. Love your advent calendar too, super easy to make and what a brilliant idea to use the clothes peg!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love, love, love them. Hoping my baby will go to sleep soon so I can craft!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. LOVE that beautiful wreath and the advent calendar is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  52. the projects are both very creative! love handmade stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wonderful projects! The advent calendar, especially, helps teach the true reason for the season. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  54. So pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love both these projects, from all parts of the world. The flowers on the wreath are something I will have to attempt, thanks for such great instructions.
    Cathy S

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love them both! Such talent you ladies have!

    ReplyDelete
  57. LOVE the Brad Daddies and that Advent calendar is truly special.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I commented on both blogs

    Love both projects

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  59. Very cute~
    kacee
    mcvicwif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE both ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Cute wreath and cute Advent calendar. Iris Soscia

    ReplyDelete
  62. Guess what I'm making this weekend??? Yup! I think I can do this--they are both adorable! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. How fun I am so excited for new tool... Glad I held off on Distrezz is all and will get yours when it comes out waiting waiting

    ReplyDelete
  64. Both of these projecta are stunning. Thanks for all these awesome holiday ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love both projects. The advent idea is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  66. FANTASTIC wreath I want it!!!!! I've used advents for both my boys every christmas my soon to be 16 year old still expects it. What a great family tradition to pas on.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I really really love the wreath!!! And the advent calendar can also be used to hang the cards you receive. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love all your great projects this time of the year. Thanks for sharing.☺
    reneeleeak at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Ya'll are just beyond generous with all your prizes and great tutorials on projects to create, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love your projects they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  71. The wreath is beautiful!!!! Great projects shown!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautiful work here...I am very taken with the wreath..special!

    ReplyDelete
  73. great projects - thanks for the instructions too.
    PS I tried leaving a message on both blogs but for some reason they are not showing on Tracy's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Wow only on day 6 and all the inspiration and sharing is just incredible!! Great design team!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Those are awesome projects! i love the buttons on the wreath, and that advent calendar is so cute!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Big Shout out to Tracy today :0) Hiya GF!!! Love both projects shared today.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  77. What a fun wreath, and advent calendar. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Both projects are just so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Thanks for sharing these great projects! Love the flowers on the wreath and the advent calendar is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I always love the projects I find here! Thanks for sharing.
    Jenny kozar

    ReplyDelete
  81. Wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  82. What an AWESOME FUN Project!! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  83. I really love the wreath! You have inspired me to make one. I wish I had an iTopper to creatre the buttons with. Awesome job on the advent calendar. I esp love how you incorporated the scriptures in it. TFS.

    stacy at mycraftingtime dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. These are both great ideas. I love the flowers for the wreath. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  85. These projects are so great! I love the flowers on the wreath! And what a cute advent - unique. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Fabulous! Thanks for the chance to win!
    ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I actually just made some of my own Christmas decorations! Soooo cute and so much fun. You guys never let me down!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Love those projects! Especially the flower!
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  89. These projects are great - I really love the flower tutorial.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  90. Love the projects. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  91. that wreath is so nice! now to make it waterproof..

    ReplyDelete
  92. Love both projects!
    Jordan
    Jordanoo@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  93. Beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  94. what a cute wreathe! And I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  95. I hope with mynew space I will be organized and ready to do all this stuff for my place

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love that wreath so much! I have looked at it on your blog several times today. I would love to reproduce it but I don't have an i-tool. Maybe for Christmas! (fingers crossed!)

    ReplyDelete
  97. great ideas!! thanks for sharing!
    hugs
    juli

    ReplyDelete
  98. Great job ladies! These projects are true winners...so pretty and I love them both! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Joni
    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love both projects, but especially the Advent calendar.Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am just loving all the inspiration here this week! Thanks for sharing all this goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I love both projects and the fabulous paper used on them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Very cute projects...great creations. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings, Cheryl
    crosano at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Both projects are absolutely too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I loved both projects!!! I left a comment on Tracey Gardiner's blog but was not allowed to leave one on Tomomi's. Everything was just a series of small boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Love how she made the flowers for the wreath...what a great new technique!!! And the advent calendar scavenger hunt idea...wow!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Hi,
    great project... very different!!

    thanks for sharing!
    Carrie
    my2sons311@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  107. Beautiful wreath and advent calendar! I love reminding our kids what the true meaning is! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Both of these projects are Gorgeous! TFS and thanks for the chance to win!

    Happy Holidays!
    ~Angel
    ajewelo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. And another great day! Thanks for all the inspiration! It is so lovely!

    Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  110. Love the wreath and advent calendar-thanks for the great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  111. once again, You guys never disappoint! :D Thanks again for sharing your wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  112. thats really cool but this year we arent decorating our house is to small no tree no lights

    ReplyDelete
  113. Great project ideas! I love how simple both of them are, yet they look like they took a lot of time!! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  114. Super ideas with lots of helpful tips...I plan to make those flowers that are on the wreath to use on layouts and other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I so love all the Christmas projects. Keeps me in the creative spirit =)

    ReplyDelete
  116. I bought Cottage Christmas paper and some of the stamps. I love them and have made a few cards with them!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Great projects, so beautiful!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  118. What fantastic projects. I love the wreath!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. these are awesome! I'm loving the christmas collection.

    Jordan
    jordanoo@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  120. LOVE the wreath. It's so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I am going to need more of this line...I didn't order enough! Love these projects and so grateful for the instructions---how thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  122. these are so WONDERFUL!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  123. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful projects! So inspirational!

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Love the way you are teaching your son the true meaning of Christmas. Love this Christmas line and hope I win it:)

    ReplyDelete
  125. Adorable projects...love the wreath and Advent calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  126. love the advent calendar! Will keep the kids busy counting the days before Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  127. Great projects. Love the accordion flower & wreath. (I had a hard time posting a comment on Tomomi's blog) The advent calendar will be fun for the kids to count the days. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  128. Beautiful projects! I love the advent calendar, so cute and easy to store for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  129. Amazing...both projects. So pretty and wonderful projects for Christmas time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  130. Great ideas, thanks for sharing!

    dilsaverdesigns at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. You ladies are amazingly creative. I wish I could come up with a project idea like this on my own! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  133. Both projects are wonderful. I want to make them both so thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  134. great projects..... thanks for sharing!!

    Carrie
    my2sons311@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  135. What a beautiful wreath! And I love the heart advent calendar. I LOVE hearts and this calendar is absolutely awesome!

    TFS!!

    Nicole
    niclax13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. a beautiful wreath with a great tutorial for the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  137. Thanks for the great ideas for a unique wreath and advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  138. These are great projects and tutorials to go with them! Thanks for sharing!
    Beth
    myserendipity.beth@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I love the advent calendar! These are such wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  140. I will be breaking out the i-top to try a wreath like this. Very cute!! And I absolutely adore your advent calendar. Once the hustle and bustle of Christmas is over, I'll be making this so I am ready for next year!! Would love to have the beautiful papers to make it with. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!
    gaudet5 at rogers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. OMG these projects are stunning.. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  142. Fun projects, thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  143. I am so frustrated. I can not find my posts anywhere. I have really messed up on all of this. I love the wreath but I really love the scriptures involved in that project showing the true meaning of Christmas. Your son is blessed to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  144. oh these are so festive and fun! i loove that wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  145. All of your projects are so wonderful!!! What a bunch of creative people you are!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  146. I loved these projects, thanks for some wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  147. Thanks for the tutorial on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  148. Wow!! amazing review, Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful creativity.Woven Polyester Strapping

    ReplyDelete