Pages

▼

Friday, January 7, 2011

I-Top Intensive Hop WINNERS!

We want to take a moment to thank all of our wonderful friends who stopped by this week to participate in our i-top hops and for all of the wonderful comments you left for our team. We wish we could send each and every one of you an i-top. However, we promised one i-top accessory package for each day and a special Grand Prize Package for today. Remember we told you how happy that orange frog would be....

Monday - i-top accessory package

Congratulations to Amanda



Tuesday - i-top accessory package

Congratulations to Amy




Wednesday - i-top accessory package

Congratualtions to Cristina






Thursday - i-top accessory package

Congratulations to Elaine













Grand Prize Winner

Congratulations to Heidi




We are so excited for you all to play with your new tools. Please send your information to contact.imaginisce@gmail.com and we will get the prizes out to you soon.

Check Back next week to get to know our 2011 team a little bit better and for more inspiration of course!

34 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone! I can't wait to see what you create with your prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS ladies!!! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your new toy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Thanks so much!! I just sent you my info.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    http://www.scrappingmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU IMAGINISCE!!!!! I sent you my info too. What a great way to start the weekend. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all of the lucky winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all of you winners! you are going to LOVE your I top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the winners...♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners - lucky girls!! Enjoy your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LUCKY, LUCKY Girls!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations you lucky ladies!!! You will love your I-Top's and we can't wait to see what you do with yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to seeing your creations with your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay!! I am so excited! I can't wait to play with my i-top! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to all the lucky winners and thankyou to everyone for your wonderful comments during the i-top intensive!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to all the winners. Have fun with your new tools.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WooHooo
    Congrats to the other ladies!!!

    and THANK YOU IMAGINISCE!!!!!
    I sent my info.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to all the winners! I wish it would have been me, but I am glad it was you! Enjoy that fabulous tool!

    ReplyDelete
  21. BIG Congrats, ladies!!! Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to all the lucky winners!! Awesome goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations for all!Enjoy it!
    Hugs for all
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Ladies! Have fun with your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats. To everyone enjoy your tools

    ReplyDelete
  27. Big congrats to you all !! What a great way to start the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations ladies.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats winners!!! Have fun playing!!!

    ReplyDelete