Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Inspired by Color with Guiseppa & Mary Pat

We welcome you back to our special feature this month called ...


We started this at the beginning of the month but just to refresh your memory ...  here's what we are doing .  
Throughout the month we are showcasing some projects that our Design Team members have created using this color inspiration piece to draw their creative juices from.  They could be inspired by the colors or even the butterfly image.

Challenge to You:
We'd also like to have you join in on this challenge and create something using this color piece.  Post your work on our Facebook page or leave us a comment on the posts this week with a link to your project. We'd love to share your work on our blog this Friday for our i-spy feature.  

Let's take a look at the projects that Guiseppa & Mary Pat created.




"The Good Stuff"

I do love a good challenge and this color challenge worked perfect with some of the new collections from Imaginisce.  I wanted to make sure I included all the colors, so as you can see on my layouts I added a lot of fun flowers and embellishments...all using the colors chosen for this challenge.  I really love these pictures of my hubby and I knew that this challenge was perfect for these pictures.




Imaginisce Supplies: Childhood Memories Patterned Paper, Good Dog Patterned Paper, Endless Summer Patterned Paper and Endless Summer Snag 'Em Stamps



"Happy Birthday"


I just loved this color challenge.  The color palette is so pretty.  I broke into some of my favorite papers from a couple of collections.  I love mixing and matching papers from different collections.  I also love making my own embellishments.  To make the butterflies I used my Silhouette.  For the smaller two I used my very old paper crimper to give them the corrugated feel and then I stitched them together with my sewing machine.  Finally I added some bling with my I Rock.  For the larger butterflies I stitched them together and then added a sentiment in a banner style and used some Imaginisce foam dots to lift it up.  



Supplies:
paper- Imaginisce (Childhood Memories and Endless Summer)
Tools- I Rock (Glam Rocks), Sewing machine, paper crimper
Silhouette, border punch

*********

Beautiful work ladies.  We love how you really picked out those beautiful colors from all the Imaginisce patterned papers. The detail on your projects is outstanding!

Don't forget ... we'd love to see your work using this piece as inspiration!

3 comments:

donlambson said...

so fresh and colorful!

Melissa said...

Love this color combination. Great projects today-

Monique Liedtke said...

Lovely projects girls!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails