Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shaped Cards - Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of our Shaped Card Inspiration.

We have another day lined up with some super fun shapes. These gals just blow my mind with the things they come up with!




Discover Adventure Cards

I had so much fun playing with the Imaginisce Silhouette files for these cards, I used the compass and tent files and cut them out using the Outdoor Adventure collection.  For the compass I cut out the outline shape twice and used my I-top and added a brad to the top to hold the card closed.  For the tent card I cut the tent shape twice and glued the very top of the two pieces together.




Supplies: Patterned Paper and stickers - Imaginisce Outdoor Adventure Collection, I-Top, Small I-Top punch, Small I-Top Brad Daddies, Cardstock – Bazzill, Die Cut Machine – Silhouette, Files – Compass and Tent, Pen – Zig





"Come Sail Away"

Why give a square card when you can give a shaped one! Using a sailboat image from the Silhouette store, I adjusted the file to make it a card instead of just pieces of a sailboat. Die cuts from the Endless Summer collection add color and whimsy to the otherwise flat card.



Supplies: Imaginsice (Good Dog pattern paper, Endless Summer die cuts, 3-D stickers), Fiskars (wave border punch), Kelly Purkey (sentiment stamp), Silhouette (Cameo and digital cut file), Tombow (dots roller adhesive), black ink



Thanks for joining us today & we hope to you'll stop by again tomorrow.

4 comments:

{VICKI} said...

they just keep getting better and better as the week goes on.
can't wait to see what shapes are in store for tomorrow.

Liz said...

So adorable. I love shaped cards.

PamSpradlin said...

These girls are really thinking outside the box...love their designs.

ionabunny said...

The sail boat is so cute. Love the colours and the design. Cute fish...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails