Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

i-top Flowers with Guiseppa

Hello Monday!!

We've got a fun week ahead as we share some peeks of what's happening at CHA as well as continuing our Designer-A-Day feature.

So grab a cup of coffee and sit down & join us for a while.




The I-Top tool has to be my favorite Imaginisce tools.  I don't know what I did without it and now, I love using it all of the time.  For this project, I decided to use my I-Top to make some centers for my flowers.  This is one of the things I love to do with my I-Top. 



I love the that I can customize my projects by using my I-Top, making my projects one of a kind.  Here's a look at what I did.  



What will you make using your I-Top?


Imaginisce Supplies: Outdoor Adventure Patterned Paper and Letter Stickers, Childhood Memories Patterned Paper, Good Dog Patterned Paper, Endless Summer Patterned Paper, 16mm Brad Daddies, 16mm Punch and I-Top


********

Now we have a few sneaks to share with you of some new collections that we'll be sharing at CHA (which starts tomorrow!!!).
These collections will be shipping to retailers August 15th.

First off is our fall collection called Bushel of Fall.
This collection is inviting & cozy with the warm fall colors.

Here's a peek at some of the patterned paper in the collection.

Sticker Stackers.

Journaling 



This is our new Christmas/Holiday collection called Colors of Christmas
The traditional colors of the season mixed with some turquoise create a fun & festive feel to this release.
 Sticker Stackers

 Snag'em Stamps
 Some of the 12x12 patterned papers




We hope you'll join us again tomorrow for another Designer-a-Day spotlight PLUS another reveal of some more new products!!!  It's so exciting we can't wait to share it with you!

6 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Cute stuff! Can't wait to see the lines fully revealed! :)

Monique Liedtke said...

Cute layout Seppa!!
And WOHOO!! for the new collections!!! I can see owls!!!!

Caryn S said...

Ooh this makes me want an i-top now. Cute new collections...love the fall one and the Christmas owls are adorable!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

loving the new collections!!

what an awesome layout seppa!!

Texas Cattlewoman said...

I just love love the owls in the Christmas line! It's fall though that is my favorite time of year! I love love Bushel of Fall!!! What fun to see the sneaks!!!

ionabunny said...

Love the papers and the stackers stickers are great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails