Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sunshine Fun with Mary Pat

What are your go-to tools? 
Punches?
Scissors for fussy cutting?
Die-cut machines?


Design Team member, Mary Pat Siehl, can't live without her i-rock and i-top Imaginisce tools. She loves them and she created this super cute layout using both of those tools.



Sunshine Fun

For my project I used two of my favorite tools- the I Rock and I Top.  I couldn't scrap without these two tools.  I love the I Top because brads are one of my favorite embellishments.  

For this project I used the small, medium and large brad daddies and I scattered them in on my project to create a visual triange on the layout.  


Then surrounding the brads I added some bling with my I Rock.  I also used the I Rock and Hot Rocks to add a bit of bling on my sun rays.  I love how it gives the layout a little something more!



supply list
paper-die cuts- imaginsice
I Rock
I Top
Brad Daddies
cardstock, tags- Core'dinations
Silhouette
twine- the stringery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun...I love how you used the I-Rock!

ALINE said...

So beautiful!

Angela said...

This is awesome! Love the hot rocks in the rays!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails