Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween is coming!


Ghosts and goblins are starting to appear which only means one thing... Halloween is near!

So we've dedicated the next 2 weeks to share some SCARY halloween inspiration with you.  To start us off we have some layouts & cards to share today.



"Halloween"

Fall papers mixed with a Halloween theme can make for a bright and seasonal layout. Add elements of scariness to mark the Halloween theme, but sprinkle in leaves and pumpkins for a fall feel. I used las season's Monster Mash from Imaginisce along with this year's fall collection, Bushel o'Fall to complete my theme.




Supplies: Imaginisce — Monster Mash: pattern paper, Bushel o'Fall: pattern paper, wood buttons. Mist, Cameo and digital cut file, Card stock, TomBow dots runner adhesive,





Halloween Cards

For my Halloween cards I’ve used papers from three different Imaginisce collections: “Black Ice”, “Outdoor Adventure” and “Bushel o’ Fall”. Basically I just wanted orange and black colored papers and I found those in these collections.




The card with the spider’s web I’ve created with my Silhouette Cameo and was really too easy: all I did was fold it, adhere an orange background and add some eyes.

The card with the witch was a bit more work. It consists of three layers, which I stitched with the sewing machine and adhered on the card base. The witch was a die and I used my Big Shot to cut her. The letters which for “boo” are leftovers from the other card and I added some bling from Imaginisce’s “Bushel o’ Fall” collection.


Supplies Used: Imaginisce (Bushel o’ Fall: patterned paper, bling; Outdoor Adventure: patterned paper; Black Ice: patterned paper).
Other Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock. Tools: Silhouette Cameo; Sizzix Big Shot; Sewing Machine: Aigger.


Come join us tomorrow!

3 comments:

tnscrapper said...

Great cards!! Could you share the cut file (silhouette) for the boo/spiderweb card please?

Monique Liedtke said...

Hi tnscrapper! It's silhouette cut file #32717 cobweb cart. Thanks!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great layout and I just love the cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails