Hey everyone! It's Stephanie- here to share a "scrap-lifting" project inspired by Monique Liedtke on one of her projects created for the Imaginsce DT Intro this past January.
You can view her layout below.
I loved how she randomly stamped her background to anchor her layout. I also loved the circular die-cut on the left of her layout and how she placed her die-cut title at the bottom of her layout. I don't know about you-but my titles tend to always be on the top somewhere! :)
The "Welcome Spring" collection with its bright cheery colors was perfect for my son's retro pic not just for spring... :)
Supplies used:
Imaginsce: Welcome Spring Collection (patterned papers and bling) and I-top tool with I-top 22mm brad punch.
American Crafts: Amy Tangerine (fabric stickers); Studio Calico (wood veneers)
Thanks for joining us this past week.
We hope you were inspired by all of the beautiful creations.


Beautiful pages!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Stephanie! LOVE your layout with the fun diecut and the I-Top brads!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Stephanie Dang! I confess that I have a little trouble with the scraplifts momofuku, where to start, so they also start I can't stop! I love photos of tours, especially in the family! It was perfect!
ReplyDelete