Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine Bookmarks & Frames

Happy Monday!!

It's getting close to the special 'amour' day ... Valentine's Day ... when we like to show our love, admiration, feelings of affection, tenderness, etc to those near & dear to us.  So, this week on our blog we will be sharing some ideas for Valentine's gifts.



Bookmarks for Valentine’s Day
Hello Imaginisce fans!
I’m back today with a some fun and easy little bookmarks that I made to give to my daughter for Valentine’s Day.
I started by diecutting some small bookmarks, punching some hearts, and then stamping this little heart birdie and a lovey sentiment.




Then I made a little paper pouch to house them in, along with a die cut tag that had the coordinating little heart birdie.




I threaded some baker’s twine through the tops of my bookmarks.

And packaged them up all cute-like and ready to give to my little red on Valentine’s Day!



xoxo
Michelle
Supply List:
Imaginisce:  Patterned Paper (Welcome Spring), Die Cut Tag (Welcome Spring), Stamp (Welcome Spring)
American Crafts:  Primio Baker’s Twine




Decorated Frame


Valentines Day is a day to celebrate the ones you love and what better way to do that than with a handmade gift!
I wanted to give a gift that can be displayed for years to come.  I started out with this great plastic frame and I knew I was going to need to use lots of the new My Baby (Girl) Collection for this project.




I started with a background sheet and then added some border punched strips.  After I added my 'love you' sentiment I used pop-dots to add dimension to the die cut shape and sentiment.



I topped the project off with some pink and white twine and now its ready for display!




Supplies:  
Imaginisce:  Pattern Paper (My Baby- Girl), Die Cuts (My Baby - Girl)
American Crafts: Knock Out Punches, Pop-Dots, Adhesive, Twine

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I love these projects it's nice to give something useful instead of just candy that is gone so quickly hope you have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails