Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Birthday

This month we asked our design team to create a project of their choice using one of our collections and showcase one of the Imaginisce tools. We do hope that you've enjoying the creations shared on the blog so far this month.

Today we have Courtney sharing this darling birthday card - all 'blinged' out!!



Happy Birthday Card

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous fall! Court from Court’s Crafts here to give you some Little Princess inspiration! 



I made this for our Goddaughter’s 3rd birthday. She loves all things sparkly and she will love this!



I put the strips on a background layer and then die cut the stars out. I had intended to leave the back white but then really liked the faux embossing idea.



I thought they needed a little pop so I started to sew around the stars. I don’t mind that it’s not perfect. Like a friend of mine used to say, “If you wanted it to be perfect you would have bought it in the store."



So next time you want to add a little pizzaz, grab your i-rock and go to town!



Thanks for hanging out with me today and I hope you had a beautiful day!


Supply List:
Imaginisce: Patterned Papers (Little Princess 6x6 pad)
American Crafts: Cardstock White
Imaginisce: i-rock and jewels

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW - WONDERFUL card Courtney!!!
LOVE your stars, stitching and sparkling jewels!!!
... I'm pretty new to die cutting with my Big Shot and have only been cutting out shapes so far, NOW I need to make some windows and use some foam tape for some added POP - THANK YOU for the inspiration :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails