Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Little Princess Magnet Board

The Imaginisce i-Top is a fascinating tool and create so many fun projects.  Check out Becki's awesome project using the magnets that go along with the i-top.



Becki Adams

Little Princess Magnet Board
I love to have little premade gifts on hand for cousins and friends. I think that this magnet board will be a huge hit! 



I simply created a header out of patterned paper, gems, and diecuts. I then adhered it to the top of the piece of wood.



Then I added a few magnets made from patterned paper and i top magnet daddies.




I'm thrilled with how it turned out!
Thanks for visiting the Imaginisce blog.


Supplies used:
Imaginisce: Little Princess, (patterned paper, die cuts, gems)
Tools: i Top, i Top magnet, i Top large punch

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTE board Becki - I know several little princesses who would love to have one just like this :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails