Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Family Time!

We've got another week of great ideas for our theme "New Beginnings".
Check out this super fun page by Stephanie.





Hello! It's Stephanie from paperANDi and I gotta New Beginnings layout to share with you featuring Imaginisce's "Family Fun" Collection and Imaginisce's Milk Paints



  I started out with a white card stock for my base. I use my electronic cutting machine and cut out the following on card stock: good foods, good times, and family time. 

I peeled off my card stock from the mat and brush off the words with some Imaginisce's Milk Paints. 

And my last step to the whole process is to add embellishments from Imaginisce's Family Fun Collection and finish it up by using Imaginisce's i-Rock Tool to add sweet gems (hot rocks!) to it!




Supplies:
Imaginisce: Family Fun Collection (patterned papers, stickers, and die cuts); i-Rock tool with hot rocks; and milk paints.

American Crafts: Knock Out 2 Punch Set; thickers (part of the Imaginisce's Family Fun Collection) and white cardstock.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails