Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Welcoming our 2015 Design Team

Today we are excited to welcome to our 2015 DT .....







Wahooo! Hello, My name is Marcia.
I am married to the most wonderful guy and we live in Minnesota (where winters are way too long and summers are way too short). We have three adult kids. Our oldest just finished college and got married! Another is studying to be a Vet. My youngest is not sure what he wants to do but is working toward a Math/Physics degree. I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years. My scrapbooking evolved out of a love for photography. In fact, I used to be a wedding photographer!  Besides my love for paper crafting, I have a soft side when it comes to cute, furry animals. My family fosters kittens and puppies on occasion for a local rescue. Currently in residence is the family dog Satchel, and 3 cats; Delta, Spook, and Xena (my latest stray acquisition). I do have a 9-5 job working as a software engineer. Yup, I am a nerd.
I am so excited to be a part of this awesome design team!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails