Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fun Sentiments Card Set

Looking for some fun sentiments on your next set of cards? Then check out these adorable creations by DT member Marcia.




'Just a couple of Vegetable "Punny" cards'

Sometimes inspiration comes from the oddest things. I was looking over my Heartland Farm papers and noticed I had not used the vegetable paper at all . So I was determined to use it on my next project. I got to thinking, there must be some punny card sentiments for vegetables. Pinterest to the rescue! I got a lot of ideas for vegetable punny cards and came up with these two. 




I typed the card sentiments into a word document and printed them onto the orange pattern paper from the Family Fun collection. 



I used my I-Rock and a few metallic gems to bling up my vegetables. This way they are sure to be the focal point of my cards. The I-Rock is such an easy tool to use and a few gems can turn an ordinary card into an extraordinary card. 





Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers (Heartland Farm, Family Fun), Die Cuts, (Heartland Farm), I-Rock, metallic gems in red and orange

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails