Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Summer Memories

Summer is full swing and this layout created by design team member Guiseppa screams summer fun with the fabulous cut out floral design and colour scheme.



I am all about creating fun, bright layouts for summer.  Guiseppa here and let me tell you about my summer layout!

I love making my projects pop and stand out.  I really love the look of a 3d project.  To create this layout, I used one of the JustNick Cut Files!  This one is called the Flower Burst 2.  I love how this file makes my whole project dimensional and in combination with some patterned paper from the Heartland Farm Collection...it just pops!




So, what would be more perfect than using the daisy stamp from the Heartland Farm Collection to go with the Flower Burst 2 file?  The combo works so well together.




I didn't want to just stamp the daisy stamp and call it good.  Do you see some other patterned paper under the Flower Burst 2 file.  Yep, that is more Heartland Farm patterned paper and I decided to match my stamp to it.  So, I stamped in black, outlined the inside of the leaves using an ink pen and colored in the leaves with a colored pencil.  Then I used and ink pen to fill in the flower center, but I also used my I-Rock and some gold Hot Rocks to put in the center as well.  Looks pretty good huh?





I didn't have to do a whole lot to this layout to make it look fabulous!  So, what kind of summer projects are you creating with Imaginisce products?  We'd love to see them on our Facebook Page.  Thanks for stopping in today!


Imaginisce Supplies: Patterned Paper, Die-Cut Shapes and Clear Acrylic Stamp (Heartland Farm Collection), 6x6 Paper Pad (Family Fun Collection), I-Rock, Hot Rocks
American Crafts: Cardstock, Foam Dots and Stamp Marker

1 comment:

Diane said...

I really like the flower burst 2!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails