Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Back to School cards

If you own a die-cutting machine of some kind you are already familiar with the many designs there are available out there!
There's many back to school designs to choose from and they make perfect gifts for teachers.

Check out these cards by design team member Stephanie.




Hi! It's Stephanie, from paperANDi, and I got two cards to share with you that would be perfect for teachers!



I created my base by using an electronic cutting machine and its compatible program to custom the card on solid card stock. Then, I cut out the top layer on pattern paper from Imaginisce's Heartland Farm Collection. 



Using glossy accent glue, I smeared the glue evenly on the top layer paper. I took some fine clear glitter, and sprinkled it on top and shook out the rest of the glitter back into the container. Let it dry. 



Last, I put the layers together and add finishing touch by using Imaginisce's Heartland Farm die cuts. I hope you enjoyed a few more pieces of inspiration to start out a new school year! 



Supplies:
Imaginisce: Heartland Farm (patterned papers, die cuts); i-Rock tool with hot rocks. American Crafts: cardstock.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails