Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Happy Halloween layout

Needing some inspiration for a Halloween layout? Then check out this incredible design!!


Monique Liedtke


Hi everyone, it's Monique today and I have a fun Halloween layout to share with you. I used Imaginisce's "Give Thanks" collection for my page and although it's not a dedicated Halloween collection it's perfect because of the many "neutral" patterns and awesome colors.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the spider web and the pumpkins with the "happy halloween" text and I used a photo of my daughter and her friends at her high school last year. The photo was taken during "Trunk or Treat" (a concept we - Dutchies - had never heard of before!).


To finish off my page I added black ink drops and black rhinestones (glam rocks). The rhinestones were adhered using Imaginisce's I-Rock tool:


This tool is so super easy to use. I placed all the rhinestones on my page and within the minute I had adhered them all, by placing the heated tip of the I-Rock tool a few seconds on top. That way the glue on the back of the rhinestones heats up and melts and as soon as you remove the tool the glue cools down and the rhinestone is adhered in place.


A few more detail photos:


Don't you just love the die-cuts in this collection?! I adore the owl!


I'm also a huge fan of the enamel dots and aren't those American Crafts cork Thickers the best?!


Supplies:
Imaginisce: patterned paper, die-cuts, cardstock stickers, enamel dots (Give Thanks), glam rocks; American Crafts: Thickers, cardstock. Tools: Imaginisce I-Rock tool, I-Rock Jewel Tray and Lighted Tweezers. Other: digital cut files from Silhouette store: spider web: #2954 and happy halloween pumpkins: #21722.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by to see what I created!
Have a great day!
Monique (Blog: Monique Liedtke | Instagram: moniqueliedtke | Pinterest: moniqueliedtke | Twitter: Monique Liedtke)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails